Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Well, I am happy to report that ERRAND DAY was very successful. I only bought what was on my list. I did break down and spend $1 on a Dunkin Donut (Chocolate Covered Bavarian Cream)...YUM! Oh well, not much damage done!

As for Valentine Gifts...hope y'all aren't spending too much money! With the four kids, we do get them a little something, not too much, but more than I got when I was a kid! For the girls we bought each a $20 Starbucks gift certificate and bath bubbles from Victoria's Secret. For our oldest son (15) we bought a point card for XBOX LIVE and a big bag of Starburst, and four our youngest son we got him a PHITEN necklace (big thing now for the boys playing sports I guess!?) and also a big bag of Starburst. My wonderful hubby actually emailed me last week asking if I would be his date for tonight!! Yes, all, even after all these years, it is important to keep the romance alive. You don't have to do anything big, but truly......make sure you are celebrating the little moments!!

God Bless!

Jeremiah 29:11 "FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU," DECLARES THE LORD, "PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU, PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE."

I do want to mention that DAILY BIBLE READING is so important! With the Lord's help I WILL...AS WILL ALL OF YOU JOINING ME ON THIS JOURNEY...BECOME DEBT FREE!! WE WILL DO THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL...........TOGETHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment